Recent content by Jamie Carragher

  1. J

    Who is this years Freddy Adu?

    Alex Munoz, Signed him for QPR 2.3 Million, sold him 3 years later for 38 Million, averaging 7.7 every season. Beast!
  2. J

    Adam Campbell £3.3m?

    On my QPR save he retired at 23 and became a coach.
  3. J

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Ampadu from Exeter is created twice. Also the 14yo wonderkids you created don't get older in my save anyone else have this problem? (James Carragher, Pietro Tomaselli etc).
  4. J

    How to instant result?

    If you're in FMC the option is there to instant result games. If you're in FM full mode i think theirs a FMC Skin you can download to get the instant result option.
  5. J

    Anyone up for testing this tactic

    I'm testing it with Brazil with the World Cup 2014 database so the tactic won't be fluid, Beat Croatia 4-0 in the first game, With the Wingers set as Inside Forwards. Gonna try a few more tweaks see what works and i'll post some results, defensively solid though mate.
  6. J

    Anyone up for testing this tactic

    I'll give it a quick test in a minute, see if i can give you any tips towards perfecting it.
  7. J

    Confused!!!!

    Agreed, his first language obviously isn't English, I read it easily enough.
  8. J

    Confused!!!!

    No. 1 - 'Salary' you cannot do anything with, it just adds up over time as you go through your career. No. 2 - I don't understand that question. No. 3 - You'll only be allowed a couple of coaches because of your clubs reputation, if it's a professional club you should be able to have more than...
  9. J

    4-1-2-1-2 Control/Attacking

    You haven't tested it?
  10. J

    How to manage countries which are not listed?

    I'm not quite sure mate, sumbit a question in here Football Manager 2014 Editing Discussion pretty sure someone will let you know.
  11. J

    Request a view of a player [Future save] [2026]

    Nikao Youri Tielemans Jordan Rossiter Richairo Zivkovic Gabriel Barbosa Siebe Schrijvers
  12. J

    How to get into the Viareggio Tournament?

    The competition isn't in the game, how can you expect to qualify for it..?
  13. J

    How to get into the Viareggio Tournament?

    2014 Torneo di Viareggio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  14. J

    Can Portugal win the 2014 World Cup? (Tactic testing)

    I think that tactic is too basic to be successful, I won with it but i was altering mentality all the time. Using your DB for a few tactics i'm making, pretty good idea.
Back
Top