All happened in my game.
I've also posted this as a thread but my contact negotiations are locked saying board restrictions. Despite mo message from the board. 5mil in funds and 50k in available wages.
Took both the Madrid job and psg as they had silly cash available and the same...
Real Madrid job taken 120mil in bank and 300k available in wages, same craic. Can't find another thread where anyone has the same issue.
I'd post a screen print but no idea how, won't paste into the reply thread...
C'mon, suggestions please.....
I'm in my 2nd season at Newcastle Utd, everything running smoothly then all of a sudden i can't offer anyone a contract. I can agree a fee but can't offer contracts.
I've got 50k left in wages and 5mil in funds so no problems on that score so i just carried on playing.
After a fair while this...