Recent content by jawk3R

  1. J

    Olympics

    Japan were very good today but they could have finished the match 5-0 or 6-0...
  2. J

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Chris! This is some awesome work you done here! They look superb <3
  3. J

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Team: Viitorul Constanta Manufacturer: Adidas Template: SS Sponsor(s): Ford Home design: http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/productimages/V3_1_Main/33675.jpg (but make the stripes dark blue) Away design: http://www.soccershirt88.com/images/dvd/marseille-away-2011-2012.jpg Third design...
  4. J

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    David Lucas signs for Birmingham. Chico to Swansea (if you haven't done it) Steve Howard signs for Hartlepool. Mike Grella signs for Scunthorpe Nicky Shorey signs for Reading (you might have done this too)
  5. J

    Manchester United: The Misers Approach to Managing the Devils

    Oooh , the best scout doing a story :) Cool! You start looks good and i'll keep on reading your story brother :D
  6. J

    Kits problem

    bump I need help... please
  7. J

    How do you install Player Updates

    Yeah , create a new save and then select the database ..
  8. J

    How do you install Player Updates

    Then make a new folder..
  9. J

    How do you install Player Updates

    If it's dbc then it's : My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data
  10. J

    Kits problem

    Heeey guys , I have a kits problem and would like some help.. The kits appear on the Information tab but whenever I go on a match they don't appear.. I just see a plain white kit everytime.
  11. J

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    Hey man it's me again with just a question.... the kits appear on the Information tab but whenever I go on a match they don't appear.. I just see a plain white kit everytime
  12. J

    3rd Best Player in the World?

    Chill mate.. if I say Titus Bramble is the 3rd best player in the world I'll make you happy?
  13. J

    3rd Best Player in the World?

    Not today ;) And it was a joke :P
  14. J

    3rd Best Player in the World?

    Pretty easy decision. Emile Heskey ;)
  15. J

    Hermanchides Kit Request Thread

    I love them mate! Happy birthday (sorry if it's late).
Back
Top