Recent content by jayE1

  1. J

    PREDATOR!

    Hey guys, Just wanted to ask your opinions on whether or not the quality of the ferocity tactic would greatly be lowered if i was to put the left striker into the attacking mid position. I love playing with attacking midfielders instead of 2 strikers up front! Thanks
  2. J

    PREDATOR!

    How do you set up with manual marking? Because with the v1 theres obviously not left striker, so who do you get to mark the oppositions right mid?
  3. J

    PREDATOR!

    If I'm using V1 (the base version) do I use manual marking? And if so, how do I set it up? As obviously there is no left striker... thanks
  4. J

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

    Whats everybody opinion on which version is the best? Cheers
  5. J

    PREDATOR!

    What did you use more often mate the normal version or the waste time version?
  6. J

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

    Hi guys, Was wondering if it was just me or is v1 still the most consistent and effective variation of this tactic? Tried it with both small and big teams and constantly get results
Back
Top