Recent content by jc2mars

  1. J

    I think I may have stumbled upon an FM 2011 'Diablo'

    Is it the shape of the midfield (3 MC 1 AMC) or the players role in it which make it special ? Because if the wingbacks (instead of fullbacks) give you enough width you could solve your defensive "weakness" by moving the deeplying playmaker in the DMC position and play a 1-2-1 midfield. (and...
  2. J

    Fantazy Tactic V.1

    ;) i thought the MR got a red card.
  3. J

    Fantazy Tactic V.1

    Sounds promising. If you make a version with 11 players on the pitch i may give it a go :P
  4. J

    Raikan007's Perfect 4-3-3 tactic

    Raul that's some very impressive results you achieved with my favourite team. What players did you bring in Marseille to make us so competitive ?
  5. J

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

    A little more "Raikan scouting" on the 11.3 database and we will have theperfect list ready to download :P
  6. J

    Luis Meija - Fenix

    And we are all waiting for that ;)
  7. J

    Luis Meija - Fenix

    I was taling about the players recommendation list. It's not the same is it ?
  8. J

    Luis Meija - Fenix

    When Raikan will give us his shortlist (i hope it's coming soon) i will do some custom database tests to see how get all these players without loading all the leagues (players with national reputation from the country may be enough, or players from top division clubs, etc...).
  9. J

    paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

    Thanks for the instant answer once again. And for the training ?
  10. J

    paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

    hi paetoja I am about to start (finally) my long term save with Marseille. Do you think the control version is only for low teams or should i use it and use the overload one as an "attack" tactic ? Is there a new training or do we use the old one ? (I know i am a pain in the ... )
  11. J

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

    Thanks a lot for this list and the others. I would like to know what kind of database configuration do you use. I am actually triying to find the perfect equation of the numerous retain options of the game and you could help me a lot.
  12. J

    paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

    Thanks a lot paetoja that's exactly what i needed. I am gonna try it with Marseille an i'll give you some feedback.
  13. J

    paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

    Thanks for the instant response ! So the player role are fine so i don't touch to the tactic. for the training : kumalo = strikers ovacic = ACM midfield = CM DMC = DMC Centerbacks = CB and FB GOLMAN = Keeper I think the training schedule was made for the 4-1-3-2 tactic that's why it doesn't...
  14. J

    paetoja's wide 4-1-2-1-2 lots of CCCs lots of goals

    Hi, i am french so excuse my poor english. i would like to use your tactic because i really like 41212 but i am confused on some points : In the training schedule there is only one schedule for centerbacks whereas they are set differently (cover stopper), and there is one schedule for a...
Back
Top