Recent content by JCSkala

  1. J

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Think that's all the differences
  2. J

    Online Game, EPL Relegation, Sunday, 1 Season Long

    Online Game EPL Relegation Sunday 1 Season EPL Relegation Teams (Everton and Below) 1 Season Long Start and finish on Sunday (hopefully) Start as early as possible (9am if possible, I live in Korea atm) Instant Result or Only Commentary vs AI Extended Highlights vs Human I'd prefer to be...
  3. J

    online game

    I wouldn't mind joining, Steam name: jskala
  4. J

    Slow Defenders

    I need help with slow defenders. The main question that I am stuck with is the height of the defensive line. Do I play offside or play it safe with a deep line? Could an unconventional deep line with offside trap work? My team comparison to the League (Defence) is 1st in every aspect except pace...
  5. J

    New Network Game!

    Okay. My hamachi is JCSkala94
  6. J

    My Fulham Story So Far

    lock pleae
  7. J

    My Fulham Story So Far

    c ff f
Back
Top