Recent content by Jean614

  1. J

    Best amc in the game?

    My go-to AMC is usually Meyer, when he develops he's fantastic, but I usually recommend to have another more experienced like Ozil or Isco
  2. J

    THE PREMIERSHIP - LONG TERM PLAN

    I'm interested, my steam name is jean199999.
  3. J

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Ferguson retires in may 2015
  4. J

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Look who I just found...
  5. J

    new network game today

    Hey, I'm cool with blue square teams
  6. J

    Big Network game starting saturday for commited players!

    I want in, my steam is jean199999 Preferred Team: Tottenham
  7. J

    Starting new network game soon

    I want in, I can play whatever league.
  8. J

    Looking for a Network Game (UK)

    Hello, I'm looking for a network game, I live in the UK. I can be online 24/7- 7 days/ week, so saying that I'm flexible would be an understatement. I'm open to any league (epl, ligue 1 , bundesliga ect...)... My steam id is : Jean199999.
  9. J

    New Network Game 12.2.2

    Hey, I also joined the network, what now ?
Back
Top