Recent content by jednooki

  1. J

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

    4-2-4 best tactic for me. In this season i Won everything. 7 titles in season 17/18.
  2. J

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

    Hello again! nobody wants to chech this tactic? LOL Here's my result. No idea, why I lost vs. Hull (last team in Premier League). And now Champions League. FINAL! To be honest - best tactic for me.
  3. J

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

    Like I said (just started playing today :) ), I show you my next games. 3-1 Everton 0-0 PSG Chelsea 0-2 and now:
  4. J

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

    I know, that I won 14 matches, thats really great and weird. I have no idea why they have so many CCC and they cant score. Anyway I like this tactic and I show you my next games!
  5. J

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

    in my opition there is a little bit problem with defense. My opponents have a lots of CCC. In last match (me vs Arsenal) I won 4-2, in CCC 5-3. edit: Im training def. right now.
  6. J

    FMSERBIA FM 2016 TOTAL DOMINATION (Just keep coming back to the FM2016 master-piece)

    instant result. Just start Tottenham. Not fluid 100% atm.
  7. J

    Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

    which one is better for you?
  8. J

    BEAUTIFUL PLAY

    yee, Will try it - new season here
  9. J

    BEAUTIFUL PLAY

    It's worst thing that you can do - "Been trying a new version" :)
  10. J

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    u know, that u can visit that forum, right?
  11. J

    Tactic Testing System by TFF

    can u check beautiful play by ChristianEriksen?
  12. J

    BEAUTIFUL PLAY

    hmmm, to be honest, they seriously play beautiful. First match and I dominate game. Just WOW. (polish league)
  13. J

    DEVASTATOR!

    after test I can say that supenova attack version is better than v2. I'm Gornik Zabrze - its polish team. I won league in first season and I was in group stage in Champions League. In second season (now) im in group stage in Europa League. I beat f.e. wolfsburg, kobenhavn, but only with supenova...
  14. J

    DEVASTATOR!

    to be honest, IMO berserk is better than supernova
  15. J

    DEVASTATOR!

    which version u using?
Back
Top