Recent content by JeremyLag

  1. J

    Suk Sam tactics v3.5 & Eusebio reboot

    i saw it but results are mixed to bad and wanted to ask more. so everything except the specific for 442, is for 532.
  2. J

    Suk Sam tactics v3.5 & Eusebio reboot

    best formation to face 4-2-3-1 wide??
  3. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    In my first season in Premier League i finished 4th, i qualified for Champions League, i won the Carabao cup, and reached the FA semi finals!!! Right now i have players fitting the 4-3-3 tactic cause i bought them last year, but once i guarantee against first 4 places this year, i will change to...
  4. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    haha sorry it was mistake by haste :D
  5. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    I was in the Carabao Cup final against Liverpool and until 38 i was losing 2-0. Then i Changed 4-3-3 to 3-4-3. 45+1 i made it 2-1. I gave excellent team talk on half time, and won the cup with 2-4!!! Probably since this season i may get champions league qualification, i willl change tactic in...
  6. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    First season on Premier League update: First round so far of Premier League games Media prediction: 18th
  7. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    How gradually? I mean right now i am 4 games unbeaten with 4 wins in 4 first games in EPL and just won 1-2 on Arsenal home, having lost Abel Hernandez from 4th minute with injury. Still rocked Arsenal. I know i am at early stages but still results like that keep morale excellent and my manager...
  8. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    I hope to have finished it maybe by tomorrow of course i will let you know. I will upload all fixtures, league table at the end, and the transfer center history. Because it seems in this FM with less money you can really make a strong squad if you find the right tacticts. Of course to be honest...
  9. J

    PAV BetaBlockers 3-4-3/ 4-3-3

    You sir have created a beast (4-3-3)! I started using it from 28/10 on Championship. 3rd picture is my first year on Premier League. I know its a bit early, but i dont think i will have trouble to avoid relegation! Congratulations!!!!
Back
Top