Recent content by JinnyJin

  1. J

    Knowing out on DVD in the adboards...

    I'm guessing it'll be up for a week tops. Games loaded a few times without the ad and most of the times with it. Strange though cause I'd love to know where SI have hidden the file.
  2. J

    Knowing out on DVD in the adboards...

    Born and raised. Yourself?!
  3. J

    Knowing out on DVD in the adboards...

    Just wondering whether anyone else has had this, only just came up on my comp. Random plug by the guys at SI. =P
  4. J

    Is it possible to apply custom banners to adboards?

    Didn't think of that. :P Anyone happen to know where the original config file is, I would really like to add more different adboards. =]
  5. J

    Is it possible to apply custom banners to adboards?

    Might help My mate told me how to add a few custom ads, didn't think it would work because he said didn't need a config file. But it works. Path should be C:\Users\YourUser\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\pictures\ads\default The picture files have to be 1024x128...
  6. J

    Weird question

    Cheers mate, thanks for the fast reply.
  7. J

    Weird question

    Okay, so I created my own logos for team got them in the game now, but the faded bit behind the team logo is still that cruddy emblem the game gave them, is there anyway to get rid of that?
Back
Top