Recent content by JLPicard

  1. J

    The Complete Regen/Show off your regen thread Fm13

    Any advice on how to train this regen? Thanks http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/1119413188659154714/74F4BB04737C1DC4B0FF38E49F503A6F0A325B10/
  2. J

    Tutors?

    I've seen Illiasu Shilla recommended for this before
  3. J

    how do you prepare for matches

    I did occasionally do this but I didn't realise it could be used more than once, thanks!
  4. J

    how do you prepare for matches

    This is something I'd really like help with too. Sometimes I look at the squad depth, see who is best rated by the Scout and then compare that with the last team that played so I can effectively guessed who will start based on injuries etc. From that I might play a really fast striker if the...
  5. J

    Hello everyone

    Pleased to meet everyone, I'm Adam and I live in the UK :D. I look forward to being a part of the FM base community
Back
Top