Recent content by JoeDreamer

  1. J

    FM 2014 Crashes during Database setup

    Right this is right annoying. I can set up A career mode game up until it loads the Database. It gets about 2/5's of the way though setting up then it crashes (Stops Responding) leaving the game unplayable. Has anyone else had this kinda problem and have a fix? inb4 Uninstall Reinstall > Done...
  2. J

    Clear career stats

    I was wondering if its possible to clear a players playing history? Like clear all the players old teams without starting a new game.
  3. J

    adding extra leagues

    This is the one for you! English Level 9 Pyramid - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats Once its downloaded just follow go to Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2013>editor data < Place the file here!
  4. J

    Save Games

    Bump If possible something like 2030?
  5. J

    FM 13 Kits

    Not sure bumping is allowed but I'm going to risk it anyway.
  6. J

    FM 13 Kits

    Hello all! I've been looking for a Chester FC kit for ages. All the links I've tried have directed me to dead mirrors. Has anyone got a Link to preferably a SS official one? It doesn't matter if its part of a pack as I could do with BSS/BSN Kits. Thanks in advance!
  7. J

    Save Games

    I'm looking to download some save games were its like 2020. Ive gotten bored of my current save games and it would be awesome if someone pointed me in the right direction (: I downloaded a save game for fm12 were the game was 2025. Any help would be awesome! Thanks!
  8. J

    Is anyone working on...

    My god level 12.... Someone SHOULD do that!
  9. J

    Kit Help

    Download and install the logo megapack FMT Logo Megapack - Downloads - Football Manager 2013 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats It has Chesters club crest in there :)
  10. J

    Pure virtual function error.

    Here's the actual error... I haven't been able to get though 5 matches without this popping up Can I take the game back to get a refund because it clearly isn't working...
  11. J

    Pure virtual function error.

    Im getting this error far too often when playing. I get in to about 7 minutes in a match then this error pops up and crashes the game. Anyone else had this error and has anyone got a fix for it?
  12. J

    Editor changes dont show up in game?

    Doesnt that take the mick.... I spent about 2-3 hours re-creating my own custom team from fm12 only to see all 17 players dont work.
  13. J

    Football Manager 2013 CD installs BETA?

    Nevermind. Didnt realise you had to enter the code on the back of the booklet into "activate code on steam"
  14. J

    Football Manager 2013 CD installs BETA?

    Has anyone else had this problem? Deleted the game from steam installed again though CD and when I press play its still in BETA.... Any help with this or fixes?
Back
Top