Recent content by joeyod007

  1. J

    The " I have a small question" thread FM13

    Hello, I am sure this has been brought up a million times in the past, but I have a question regarding player training... I recently signed Giovanni Moreno, a fantastic left footed player, whose 6 foot 4, quick, and very skillful. His in game preferred positions are AMC and LW, which he...
  2. J

    Post Your Frustrations

    I am currently managing Millionarios, in Colombia. Matches are generally every 2 or 3 days, while you're restricted to playing only 3 foreigners. But! Whats most annoying.. I am about to sign a very talented winger in Giovanni Moreno; hes on a free, Colombian, 27, and fits within my system...
  3. J

    [13.3.3] Fantastic 3-6-1 - Literally, the best tactic for FM13. [Possession/CCCs]

    Hey Orvo, using the tactic w/ my Millonarios squad and loving it. I have a question, and excuse me if this has been previously brought up, I looked but couldn't find anything. The majority of the wide players in my squad are generally what you would call central wingers (players like Nasri...
  4. J

    Post Your Frustrations

    Hello, I was unsure where I should put this, I didn't want to make a new thread and I couldn't find any small questions thread, so.. Why is it that at times my Budget slider will be locked? I just tried signing someone, but my slider is locked at the Wage end of the slider, and I need some...
  5. J

    Argentina

    Anyone know where I could find a facepack for the Argentinean second divison? Or is it too late to load one now anyway? Thanks
  6. J

    Argentina

    The first season at Huracan has been progressing well! Dec right now. After a slow start, back to back losses, and a few draws, we've been climbing the table! Right now we're in second nine points back. Daniel Vega has been an absolute star! And considering our finances are so poor - he can...
  7. J

    Argentina

    Ya, I started out unemployed and applied to every job available.. Huracan was one of the few teams that offered me a spot, so I jumped. They don't have much talent coming through right now, but I am looking forward to developing a team based largely off their youth team. Huracan are super poor...
  8. J

    Argentina

    Just started one w/ Huracan!
  9. J

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Hey Pro, another thing I noticed from my game (and excuse me if its been brought up before) is Erik Lamela's has no international caps, and is representing the Spanish U21 squad. IRL hes been capped by Argentina twice, thus obviously making him unavailable for Spanish selection. Thanks, been...
  10. J

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    @ACM FAN, Hey, I would read The Swiss Ramble: Atletico Madrid regarding Atl. Madrids financing I am not aware of what they start out w/ but they are a very poorly run club, and heavily in debt. Due to third party financing it is believed that they won't receive any money from the Falcao sale...
  11. J

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Edit: Good suggestions above, Salmao. Hey, ya, Nicky **** starts the game as the chosen Assistant Manager at Manchester United, and I was curious whether there was a specific reason behind your choice... but I suppose it was just the game. A couple recommendations for the next data pack might...
  12. J

    FM13 Transfer & Data Update Packs by_pr0

    Hello, Thanks for the update! I am curious though why you decided on Nicky ****, as the Manchester United Assistant? Thanks.
  13. J

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

    Thank you Raikan, with your wonderful tips I am know starting the 17/18 season debt free! what a relief haha
  14. J

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

    Hi Raikan, one more question about the debt, haha after a really succesful season i posted profits of 75 million pounds, as well as substantially reducing my wage bill by about 700,000 euros. I have all my funds placed into the wage bill (no summer signings planned apart from two youth...
  15. J

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

    Thanks for your tips Raikan, I will report back in awhile to tell you how I'm getting along
Back
Top