Recent content by johny1993

  1. J

    Romsey Town FC Takeover - BAP

    Every cloud has a silver lining Michael Cwian - "My career in Romsey Town did not start too well. Four friendly matches, the first two were played at a good level, the other two performances were already at an average level... Unfortunately I finished last match with a groin strain and I could...
  2. J

    Romsey Town FC Takeover - BAP

    Could you train pace for me. Thanks Michael Cwian
  3. J

    Romsey Town FC Takeover - BAP

    First Name: Michal Surname: Cwian Date Of Birth: 06/10/1993 Nation: Poland Height: 173 Weight: 68 3 Best Physical Stats: Acceleration, Natural Fitness, Stamina 3 Best Mental Stats: Determination, Team work, Concentration 3 Best technical Stats: Passing...
  4. J

    Become A Legend: International Edition

    Hmmm Wiener Neustadt ;) Not bad, always it could be worse. I'm waiting for further information about career.
  5. J

    Become A Legend: International Edition

    Name: Michal Cwian Date of Birth (day/month): 06/10 City of Birth: Salzburg Nationality: Austrian Height (cm): 173 Weight (kg): 68 Ethnicity: Northern European Skin tone(1-20 ; 20 being the darkest): 10 Hair: Brown Position: DR Player Attributes: I will put 13 in each of these. The rest will...
Back
Top