Recent content by jon02

  1. J

    At a loss...

    Apparently they do lol Changed Kaboul back to captain, went on holiday for the season as I was too ****** off to play. Finished 5th in the league (Danny Graham was top scorer loool), went out of the FA cup 4th round and somehow managed to win the Champions League! Guess who came...
  2. J

    Is it just me or

    I didn't change tactic for the whole first season, I won the League, FA and League Cup, with Spurs. Second season, same tactic, 11 points from 11 games lol
  3. J

    At a loss...

    Ok so I'm in my second season with Spurs. First season I wont the League, FA and League cups. Surprising I know, got massively lucky draws in the cups. Fast forward to the second season, 11 games gone, I've got 11 points and went out of the League Cup to Villa. No change of tactic. Brought...
  4. J

    Funny/Random things in FM2013

    Got two Alex Grimaldo's...
  5. J

    FM 13 Beta Problems

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-discussion/106194-fm13-complaints-bugs-frustrations-thread.html
  6. J

    FM13 Request a Player screenshot

    Antoine Griezmann - Real Soc Fabrice Olinga and Isco - Malaga Much appreciated :)
  7. J

    FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

    Also have the conceding from crosses constantly problem, stupid amounts of disallowed goals, both teams nearly always miss absolute sitters of headers i.e. cross comes in, free at the back post just has to nod it in but heads well over. Decided I'm not going to play again until the full release...
  8. J

    CB and RB Spurs 3rd season...Thoughts?!?

    He's been a beast for me, only in my first season but I've played him over charlie from the start. Re-trained as a WB as well
  9. J

    CB and RB Spurs 3rd season...Thoughts?!?

    what's wrong with Walker & Charlie at RB?
  10. J

    4-2-2-2 "il Devasto" (untick target man... XD)

    I was 9 games into the season using my own tactic, playing as Spurs. Decided to try it out for a few games, beat Chelsea 5-1 at home, who were top of the table. Then beat Sunderland 7-0 also at home, and Villa 3-1 away. That was with Ade and Leandro Dammio up top
  11. J

    Jake Livermore

    I was hoping Jake would be a bit better than he is tbh, same with Tom Carroll. Don't know why you're playing Scotty ahead of Hudd mate, Hudd is a star better! (at least he is on mine!)
Back
Top