In my 3rd season, just as you did, I've progressed past the 2nd qualifying round! Beating Cska Sofia 5-2 on agg. My proudest FM moment yet. Cheers for the inspiration!
Having won the league on goal difference in my first season I lost 5-3 on agg, in my second, against Lech Poznan from Poland. A team with 12000 season ticket holders and are worth more than 10x what TNS are. Not bad to be honest, a great improvement on my 10-1 agg loss last season again bnei...
Results have started picking up and am now second in the table, 2 points from top. Started to find form now and all 3 strikers in my 433 are getting goals now. I'll have a look at Gifton in a sec, might sign him if he is still unattached.
What tactic are you using, I'm half way through my first season with TNS and I'm languishing in 4th place. I've signed some great players too, including Lee Hendrie and Ndumbu Nsungu.
Decent start in my friendlies, beating Chievo 4-0 and Piacenza 5-0. A 2-1 loss to Fiorentina was pretty disappointing and probably shows I don't have the quality to challenge for Europe, just yet anyway. Signed Benat from betis for 1.4 million and got a decent regen CB. 13 tackling, 15 heading...
Won't be playing for a whole week starting from sunday, going on holiday. So will try and get a season or two done before then and hopefully with decent results.
First Name: Jordan
Second Name: Bartlett
Ethnicity: White British (English)
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Skin Colour: White
D.O.B : 07/01/1993
City of Birth: London
Nation: England
Second nation(s): Wales
Languages: English, Not quite fluent spanish
Weight (kg): 76 kg
Height (cm): 180cm
Left / Right...
Martin reilly scored 4 in 4 for my new Woking save before picking up an injury which will see him out for 6 weeks, hopefully he can regain his form when he comes back.
---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------
Got sacked in march ... 8th in the...
Starting a new save in the Blue square south with the v2.1 tactic and aim to get the tactic working with lesser players, hopefully will achieve promotion next season, with the first season aiming to get the players playing in line with the tactic. Will be looking for some bargain buys too ...