Recent content by JordBord

  1. J

    Managing a bottom league club.

    Sell someone else, that'll mean you pay less per month on wages
  2. J

    Struggling? Want Somewhere To Start?

    This will be great for my Bromley side! Thanks Darandio! Do you think there are any other tactics in the theorems appendix that can be used the same way?
  3. J

    Managing a bottom league club.

    I wouldn't call it a cheat, but it is a good tip. The great thing is that you can now get pretty much any club in a freindly because the game now tells you the fee required for them to come, in my opinion, its your best bet.
  4. J

    Raikans new shortlist!!!

    This is how to do it http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/faq.php?faq=fm2009#faq_fm2009_downloaded_shortlists
  5. J

    When i try a loan the, player always says no

    I'll have a fish around later, does anyone have any suggestions on how to make Bromley more attractive in the mean time, apart from winning the league because in my current position thats going to be hard (until the injuries go away)
  6. J

    When i try a loan the, player always says no

    Suprised that Danny stevens wouldn't come though, he's only 2 leagues above
  7. J

    When i try a loan the, player always says no

    Ok, so I'm currently managing Bromley, and we were going so well that all the other teams decided that it would be a good tactic if they went in hard on my match winning player's, and the best ones got injured :O We have a very small squad but I didn't worry as i realised that loaning would be...
  8. J

    R6002 Error?

    Thanks for the quick post!
  9. J

    R6002 Error?

    I've been getting this error for quite a while now: I've tried System restore, reinstalling and updating the service pack (currently on SP3) and they do indeed work but only for a few days and then it comes back. I have also ran a spyware scan, but not a Anti-virus scan as the software...
  10. J

    Lescott unhappy with Moyes claims

    It was as soon as he handed in his transfer request that we didn't want him, then moyes pushed for as much money as he could, we didn't lose anything in my opinion
  11. J

    6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

    Great! I'll give these a go when Bromley get into the Premier League!
  12. J

    6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

    Are these based on the cloughy tactics?
  13. J

    6 years, 6 Promotions and no cheats :) all With AFC Wimbledon

    I think when you upload anything then it will only come up on the thread you posted on and not on the downloads section Hope that helped! ---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ---------- In short Yes!
  14. J

    Any tips (Newbie)?

    Tactical Theorems and Frameworks is a good read were making your own tactics (mind you i haven't yet made anything myself!) it can help specificly were you go wrong, it can really help :) Here it is: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=139 Done be worried by how long it is!
  15. J

    FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

    How about including phinetical spellings of players names EG ****-shave-in for Arshavin, becuase, and i dont know about you, but i always find myself commentating, for fun, but for half the foreign players there are it would be nice to pronounce their names properlly!:)
Back
Top