Recent content by JorenW

  1. J

    New logos not showing

    Hi I downloaded een logo pack for the Premier League. I putted the logos in folder "Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/graphics/logos/clubs/normal". In my save game I cleared the cache en cliked the "reload skin" button but it doesn't changed the logo. See https://youtu.be/qzxJ0seQNPg...
  2. J

    Club doesn't want to sell

    Hi I'm playing Inter Milan and I want to buy a hot prospect from FC Twente. Unfortunately the club doesn't want to sell. What to do now? Quick tips? Thx
  3. J

    Football Manager 2012: The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

    My squad (4-2-3-1): Gomes Corluka - King - Dawson - Gallas Sandro - Parker Modric - van der Vaart - Bale Adebayor I'm currently 2nd after 8 matches with 3 points less than City. I beated Chelsea in the league cup after extra time with 1-2. In the Europa League I'm 3th with...
Back
Top