Recent content by joshlisted

  1. J

    FM15 - Hotfix update 15.1.4 released

    Gk reaction hasn't been fixed at all. I really wonder why these developers lie so often.
  2. J

    Hotfix - 15.1.3 patch released

    1v1's are impossible to score from. If you get into space, players running with the ball run incredibly slowly and then 90% of the time won't cross, but will turn and hold the ball up. Very sloppy passing, even from good players. Player's wont pass despite having 1-2 clear options. I'm playing...
  3. J

    FM 15, Worth It?

    Not at the moment. Unless you only like scoring and conceding goals from crosses, wait until a patch is released.
  4. J

    Chrissy's Assymetrical 2-2-2-2-2 Discussion Thread

    I liked the look going forward, but there was one major problem I came across.. I had a free kick outside my 18yd box and for some reason every single one of my players pushed up so the AI had 3 players all alone just before the halfway line. Ball gets cleared and they counter and score. Any...
  5. J

    Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

    I'd like if they added a slider for pressing, rather than just Press More of Stand-Off.
  6. J

    Post Your Frustrations

    Yeah, I know they are important, but they need to be based more on real life. It seems that if your team is playing awful away from home, you have to stay calm. If you get assertive or aggressive, they play worse. In real life, no matter if you're playing at home or away, if you deserve to be...
  7. J

    Post Your Frustrations

    Why is there so much emphasis put on team talks? I dominate the first half of a game, I calmly tell the team they're playing okay, but could be better, go back out for the 2nd half and I lose 2-0. I don't get it, this doesn't happen in real life. Fix it.
  8. J

    The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

    Looks like he will be a great replacement for Ferdinand.
  9. J

    An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide

    ^^ How'd you get a work permit for him? I can't seem to get them for Egyptians.
  10. J

    Newcastle Jets FC - It's just the start!

    I live in Newcastle as well, so looking forward to this. Hopefully you can do a bit better than they are doing currently.
  11. J

    [FM12] Emulate The (Better) Swansea Playing Style

    Don't get me wrong, it's a brilliant tactic. I still finished 14th and I've no doubt it would have worked on the previous patch well. Just needs a few adjustments I assume. Looking forward to your next release.
  12. J

    Post Your Frustrations

    Match engine is a big flaw this year. - Still the bug where when you score, the opposition scores straight from the kick-off. - No urgency from players. So many times they will be in an acre of space but they just stand there while the AI player runs in. - Wingers rarely cross. I've messed...
  13. J

    what does everyone says to their team vs big teams at away matches?

    I usually wish them luck and say I have faith. Never tell them you expect a win when you play away.
  14. J

    Realistic transfer funds/kitty?

    I only got 7.5 million with Real Madrid.
Back
Top