Recent content by Joshua 92

  1. J

    Pardew out [NUFC]

    November - Results Manager's Blog, November. Very unhappy to have spent my birthday being battered by Chelsea. The Man United result? Wow. The lads played their hearts out and nearly snatched the draw, gutted to have conceded that second goal but the squad played with a great spirit. I...
  2. J

    Pardew out [NUFC]

    October 2013 - First month in charge I never thought I'd have to say it but I was happy to take 1-1 with Southampton, what a close-knit squad considering the talent they sold over the summer! My nails were bitten to a ****** mess during the Hull game. 4-3, away aswell!! A true spectacle of...
  3. J

    Pardew out [NUFC]

    Joshua Sykes has a proven record at U21 management level but has not won any honours within the English U21 league system. Nonetheless, he has been trusted with a position and will take charge until Mike Ashley and his board of directors have found a permanent manager.
  4. J

    Pardew out [NUFC]

    ​ As the rain drizzled down at St. James' Park, Alan Pardew stood helplessly at the touchline as his grip at the helm of Newcastle United slipped away. Mike Ashley had already confirmed this was a must win, a 3-1 home defeat to Tottenam sees Newcastle flounder with no wins out of six games...
Back
Top