Recent content by Joshurawwwrr

  1. J

    Something just isn't right here...

    He's probably been selected as the designated over age player i'm sure you can have one over 23 in an Olympic squad. And also what skin is that? Haha looks brilliant.
  2. J

    FM-Baseland Players Application

    First Name: Joshua Second Name: Bradbrook Common Name(if wanted): Joshua Full Name: Joshua Bradbrook Date Of Birth(16 or older for players preferred if real age is used): 04/02/93 Position: ST 3 Preferred Moves: Shoots with power, Beats offside trap, Shoots from distance.
  3. J

    Help! D:

    I know about that. I found my fault I hadn't run FM yet I thought I had my bad sorry guys! Thanks anyway. :)
  4. J

    Help! D:

    Recently bought a new laptop and just installed FM 11 to it. Where do I save graphics on a Windows 7 PC? Having trouble finding the Sports Interactive folder. Thanks Josh
  5. J

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    I like the one without text mate. :)
  6. J

    2030 Game

    Has anyone got a save in around 2015 that they could upload for me? Thanks.
  7. J

    StuW's Kit Shop!

    TEAM - Shakhtar Donetsk UNIQUE ID - 1895 HOME COLOURS - http://www.uksoccershop.com/images/12110.jpg AWAY COLOURS- http://www.football-shirts.co.uk/fans/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/shk.jpg THIRD COLOURS -...
  8. J

    The 'Rate my Photoshop work' Thread

    1000 YAY!!!!! (H) And on topic that Suso cutout looks brilliant and i'm liking the sig Aussie nice work. :)
  9. J

    Your Current Line Up

    Putting my Fenerbache save on hold to start a new Shakhtar game. Team after first window: GK: Andriy Pyatov RB: Darijo Srna CB: Dmytro Chygrynskyi CB: Yaroslav Rakitskyi LB: Vitaly Fedoriv (Signed from Amkar for £1.6m) DM: Taras Stepaneko CM: Fernandinho CM: Jádson AMR: Douglas Costa AML...
  10. J

    Call of Duty: Black Ops

    l96 ;)
  11. J

    Jack's Free Players Shortlist

    Thanks mate, can definitely see this helping when I start as Orient.
  12. J

    Your Current Line Up

    Andre has been alright, quite inconsistent to be honest. Cannavaro was a bargain in my opinion he wanted out of Napoli so only payed £1m. I'll pursue Fernandes in January mate, thanks. Eren is too good, just played another game and he got both goals up to 22 in 19. Fantastic purchase haha even...
  13. J

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    Dominating the Turkish league with this. Starting using this after I drew with Karisyaka. Last game and results attached. Thanks man really enjoying using this tactic.
  14. J

    Your Current Line Up

    My Fenerbache team 2011/12: GK: Volkan Demirel LB: Andre Santos CB: Diego Lugano CB: Paulo Cannavaro RB: Gokhan Gonul DMC: Emre Belozoglu CM: Nuri Sahin CM: Wilson Palacios AML: Niko Kranjcar AMR: Hatem Ben Arfa CF: Eren Derdiyok 20 goals in 18 for Derdiyok using the GoalsGalore2011 tactic. :)
  15. J

    Looking for AMC and backup ST for Liverpool (2nd season)

    AMC Javier Pastore - Palermo Marek Hamsik - Napoli ST Eren Derdiyok - Leverkusen Those are all brilliant players. :)
Back
Top