Recent content by joshwba

  1. J

    Soccer AM

    I want a West Brom theme but nobody seems to have made one! ;) :S
  2. J

    Who was your Biggest Bargain

    Franco Zuculini is an absolute quality player, for even like you say Man Utd, Arsenal etc. when he gets a bit older.
  3. J

    Oscar Trejo

    why isn't oscar trejo on my game ? i'm on the 9.3.0 patch......
  4. J

    West Brom, Help!!!

    My starting team for my first season was: GK - Carson RB - Zuiverloon LB - Robinson CB - Leon Barnett CB - Ryan Donk RM - Dorrans LM - Brunt CM - Greening/Koren CAM - Teixeria ST - Miller ST - Fortune That side keeps you without out signings, if i am short for money or need a few good players...
  5. J

    Creating a player

    Thanks Guys! I didn't have a clue before those posts.
  6. J

    The Luton Challenge 9.3

    Would you be able to get a screenshot of these please? I would download it but i don't want to as it's a family pc etc. ---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ---------- Sorry about the post just before! Thanks lpooltillidie, i've put offers in for a couple...
  7. J

    The Luton Challenge 9.3

    I have started a game as Luton, I really need a striker! I have restarted 2 times in an attempt to get different/more effective players but it hasn't worked. I really don't know what to do, whatever tactic i try never works! i've had 442 4231 433 541 451 41212. I just really don't what to do...
  8. J

    "Complete" wonderkid list

    2 Goals in 2 Games so far. ---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ---------- 5 goals 5 games. It is in League1 but don't forget he's 17! Gonna be a quality player!
  9. J

    "Complete" wonderkid list

    I started as West Brom.(Obv.) Bought Alibec and sent him on to my feeder club, Port Vale in League 1 for a season because hopefully he'll get better as i don't need him now. I'll let you all know how he gets on. :P
  10. J

    English Wonderkids?

    We are albion say we are albion!!! Arsenal = wba in the championship
  11. J

    BEST FORWARD IN THE GAME! I FOUND HIM!

    Seleznyov,, You say he's cheap? I can't get him for less than 6mil. When your WBA and the first years budget is 2.5mil. Not very cheap!
  12. J

    Players needed to keep me up!

    I just tried to get Deac from CFR Cluj because he was cheap £300-400k and he had no interest in joining WBA! haha. CFR CLUJ!!!??
  13. J

    Goal Machine...

    Seriously, what's the challenge in starting as the World's Best Team and 40mil to spend ?
  14. J

    The Luton Challenge 9.3

    I am in my first season with Luton, Played a game in the League and lost 6-0 to Watford in the carling cup. I now sit 29 points behind and have no great players, io have attempted to get alot of United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Everton etc. kids on loan but im struggling because the board won't let...
  15. J

    Player Faces

    Would you be able to do the West Brom team please?
Back
Top