Recent content by Juan Vargas

  1. J

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi Who was your main striker? Aguero or Jesus? Thanks
  2. J

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    V7 delivers incredible results :) I won EPL with Bournemouth, predicted 16th I never thought that something like that is possible (H)
  3. J

    BATTLEMASTER !

    Hey TFF, Can you post screenshots of TIs and PIs for V3? Thanks!
  4. J

    UNLEASHED !

    here you go :)
  5. J

    PARAGON !

    V7 or V8?
  6. J

    PARAGON !

    You can install Demo Fm16 to your PC, plug the tactic and check all instructions. :)
  7. J

    PLUG & PLAY !

    4-4-1-1 works great with Liverpool :)
  8. J

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Watfrod suites much better for the tactic :)
  9. J

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Can someone upload V6 here? I can't download from MediaFire :S
  10. J

    ULTIMATE !

    How can I unlearn it?
  11. J

    ULTIMATE !

    Can someone help me? My striker has "Likes To Try To Beat Offside Trap" PPM should I sell him or there's some ways to "remove" this PPM from him? Thanks!
  12. J

    DEVASTATOR!

    Yeahh... I also noticed that there's something fishy about it in FM16... and I hope it'll be fixed.
  13. J

    DEVASTATOR!

    Hey, Did you use Ze Luis or Mavsisyan as DLF? Thanks!
  14. J

    DEVASTATOR!

    Hehe... probably, you used some "forbidden" words :P
  15. J

    ARMAGEDDON!

    Dude, it's a mistaken assumption... don't waste your time on trolls... :)
Back
Top