Recent content by Jucha

  1. J

    Gialla come er sole, Rossa come er core mio!!!

    great thread, lovely to see one of my favorite team, espcially with such an emphasis on (ce solo un) capitano! Do you think this formation is getting the best out of totti?
  2. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    Hi great to see someone making tactics for La Magica, they are very intresting this year, can you say more about the specific changes you made to the squad ? Will try and post results with my 2012 roma squad!
  3. J

    Help to Develop A.S. Roma to a Top Team

    Im starting a Roma save and I'm definitely going to follow this thread, any suggestions from first season tactics/transfers ?
  4. J

    The " I have a small question " thread

    Simple question, what tactic do you think suits AS Roma the best ?
  5. J

    problem with contract offer

    So no one here knows ? That's too bad I wont continue this 5 years save, this guy is my favorite player and I don't want to lose him. Oh well, guess its time to open a Roma save.
  6. J

    problem with contract offer

    Hi everyone this is my first post here. I've been playing since FM2011, and I never had this kind of problem before: I have a player, that I brought up from my youth squad, hes a great left back and serving me well for almost 2 years, so I want to offer him a larger wage, but for some reason in...
Back
Top