Recent content by Jura7

  1. J

    Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

    Hmm, so far the tactic is somewhat working. But against the smaller teams, I'm either losing or drawing. Still early days yet so I'll continue to test it. But in the first 2 group games of the Europa we've scored 11 goals and conceded only 2, so not sure why it's not performing in the...
  2. J

    Sir Goalalot - 4-2-3-1 - FM16

    Decided to try this out for my 3rd season at Spurs. Used your tactics in the past and they've worked great. Just hope this tactic and my team can take the title away from the gooners who won the league in the 2nd season.
  3. J

    Championship Signings - Centre Mid

    I'm guessing you mean Harrison Reed? Another young CM, would be Louis Reed from Sheff Utd, very promising.
  4. J

    ChristianEriksen - SI!

    First season completed and wow! This tactic is amazing, I primarily used the V1 but on occasions I switched to the Overload option. This is how the league finished: Pretty impressive since we were predicted 12th. Here is the Player Overview for the season: Again very impressive. Somehow my...
  5. J

    ChristianEriksen - SI!

    I'll just leave this here XD
  6. J

    ChristianEriksen - SI!

    I'm using V1 of this tactic and I went 18 games unbeaten in the Championship. Media expected I would finish mid-table, so it's going good so far :D Just hope that 1 loss won't ruin our season from here on out.
  7. J

    ChristianEriksen - SI!

    Going to be trying this with a new save at Wolves. Let's see what I can do :)
  8. J

    Mr Langvatn FM16 Tactic Center

    I'm currently using the 4-5-1 Spin the Wheel tactic after the update and it seems as though either my strikers can't finish or something is wrong with the formation? Only thing I done was change the False9 into a CF-Attack I play a match last night after the change and won 3-0, so I'm a lil...
Back
Top