Recent content by Justin246

  1. J

    Sentence Game

    Rick was on his way to Wall-mart when he saw a mustache on the ground. He stroked his face and thought, 'hmmmm', that would look good on my sister. Then he took a lick of the tache and thought it tasted like mayo. He then began to chew on the tashe with an evil look in his eyes. But...
  2. J

    Films You've Seen

    Over the last one month or so, I've watched Hugo (story of a runaway boy who lives in a 1931 Paris train station and discovers the treasure of film history), Silver Linings Playbook (a balanced film that veers between traditional romantic comedy and a mess of a story), Wadjda (set in Saudi...
  3. J

    What are you listening to?

    My Silver Lining by First Aid Kit. On repeat mode.
  4. J

    General TV Discussion

    Hannibal is like that - you just can't get enough of it! Somehow I haven't ever been interested in movies or TV series that talk about the gory details of murder and bloodshed and the like, but the way Hannibal portrays the distorted lives of serial killers is super fascinating!
  5. J

    The Image Thread

  6. J

    General TV Discussion

    Glad to find someone at least who agrees with me! ^^)
  7. J

    What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

    Currently alternating between intense bouts of FIFA 15 and these pet games which my son loves to play (yes, I do play all kinds and types of games (H)). The wife would anyday prefer playing her candy crush, minecraft and plants versus zombies over real games like these; no clue why.
  8. J

    Online MMO

    Yes, I can proudly say I have played this one in the past (A) Especially loved earning money in the game - by committing crimes and mugging other players rather than earning a daily wage by getting a job or trading.
  9. J

    General TV Discussion

    I pretty much enjoy Game of Thrones (especially since I've read the book). But then, sometimes the series is over-hyped. Don't you feel? I mean, it's good and interesting to watch and all; but I wouldn't go as far as to say that it's the best show of all time. Know what I mean?
  10. J

    Random Things

    The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days. Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints. Light doesn't necessarily travel at the speed of light. The slowest we've ever recorded light moving at is 38 mph. The Dutch village of Giethoorn has no roads; its buildings...
  11. J

    the popular song about footbal

    Love West Ham United's 'Blowing Bubbles'. "I'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air, They fly so high, Nearly reach the sky, Then like my dreams, They fade and die. Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere, I'm forever blowing bubbles, Pretty bubbles in the air." This tune...
  12. J

    What are you listening to?

    "Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away Now it looks as though they are here to stay Oh, I believe in yesterday... Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be There's a shadow hanging over me Oh, yesterday came suddenly... Why she had to go? I don't know, she wouldn't say I said...
Back
Top