Recent content by juzam1907

  1. J

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    This is my second season with this tactic and team get used to play with this tactic. There is no particular or consistent problem so far. I just finished the first half of the current season and my team is flying like a charm. I generally use caution version but when i have possession...
  2. J

    ***THE BETTER HALFS TACTIC UPLOAD & DISCUSSION

    I only use your tactic from the first game of the season until the last game. I'm managing Atalanta and the date is : 2018 ( my 6th season with Atalanta) So far my best performance was seria runner up title and 2017 euro cup winner ( ex uefa ). With your tactic i won seria A with 6 points...
  3. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    I just use in frienldy match against Anderlecht, so far everything is good for me , score is : 3-1 but ofcourse i have to test it against much stronger teams.
  4. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    I already made some research but both cuadrado and armero taken by Tottenham, so i guess i will keep using my world class talents, i definetly will try to tactical suggestions, also i have two great dc so both better than astori and kirchoff i guess :D
  5. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    yeah i mean wbl and wbr, do you have any suggestions should buy more improved players or let them play and improve ? Or do you have any other tactics,suggestions to decrease the amount of conceded goals in away games. Btw i'm managing Atalanta :)
  6. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    I started to use this very last version Cagliari game which is played in 26.10.2016 I finished the season in 2. position seria A and won the Euro Cup ( ex Uefa ) Tactic is very effective but there is one main problem i guess. When i play at home there is no problem , tactic works flawlessly but...
  7. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    i play 10 games with the last version but given opportunity numbers gave me cancer already. :D Opposition attackers easily have chances to score especially my dl and dr can't catch the amr and aml also 3 midfielders don't dive into tackles just stand and go with the attackers entire pitch so i...
  8. J

    Solid & Spectacular Zeman's 4-3-3

    The last version of the tactic seems fail for me so far because new positions of the wingers effect my attacking style directly. When i use with 2 deep lying and 1 advanced forward i have more opportunities to score. Sometimes i use dl and dr positions as wbl and wbr so with the wing backs it...
Back
Top