Recent content by kaister

  1. K

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM14

    I'm coming up to my first set of regen dates. What's the best way to find them?
  2. K

    Inconsistency

    Morale is stupid as soon as its abysmal your season is over -_- What about possession? I cannot seem to get better than 40%
  3. K

    Inconsistency

    I just don't understand this game I can go on an unbeaten run foe 3-4 games then my player stop defending, every corner goes in and all my efforts just seem futile. What is the key to consistency? and should I be using a few formations or sticking to one?
  4. K

    Help?

    I'm just as confused
  5. K

    Help?

    This is my first FM just played the community shield V Wigan How do you explain 40 shots and 1 goal?
  6. K

    Will FM 14 run on my laptop?

    Thanks man. I will just use few leagues
  7. K

    Will FM 14 run on my laptop?

    Also I can not use the can you run it site because I dont have the laptop right now
  8. K

    Will FM 14 run on my laptop?

    It's a HP G56. Would be easier to have on my laptop so that I can take it places. If not I have a more powerful PC
  9. K

    FM 14 is going to be my first FM.

    Also guys where is the best place to buy it? Price and security wise
  10. K

    FM 14 is going to be my first FM.

    Cheers guys, hopefully all this will help and in a few months I'll be a decent FM player
  11. K

    FM 14 is going to be my first FM.

    Thanks guys anything helps. What is FMC?
  12. K

    FM 14 is going to be my first FM.

    Yeah I'm looking forward to the lows so that the highs may seem better. How does the rating system work is it a scale of 1-100?
  13. K

    FM 14 is going to be my first FM.

    After not buying FIFA this year I am craving that manager mode. I know it's two separate worlds but want something more in depth. Any major tips or must know info? Would really appreciate it.
Back
Top