Recent content by Kcinnay

  1. K

    Looking for a very physical, dirty, aggressive underdog tactic

    Hi everybody I'm - as the titel suggests - lookin' for a very physical, dirty, aggressive underdog tactic. A tactic to intimidate stronger opponents. Think of: lots of sliding tackles, lots of fouls, rock hard defending. Preferably, the tactic makes me have (much) less possession than the...
  2. K

    Μy favorite tactic! CHOLO the best ! 4-4-2 of course !

    Yeah, that's another flaw. That's why a strikerless 4-4-2-0 is doing so well, because the AM's play behind the ball too (which strikers almost never do in FM), so there are 4 men occupying the centre. That's why a 4-4-2 with strikers is almost unplayable. Strikers who don't track back and wide...
  3. K

    Μy favorite tactic! CHOLO the best ! 4-4-2 of course !

    I've been toying with a Simeone replication myself, also in a 4-4-2-0. In this FM, it's almost impossible to get lower possession than the opponent with this formation. I tried the lowest mentality with highest passing and pump ball into the box, complete standing off... I tried overload...
Back
Top