Recent content by keffelk

  1. K

    1. FC Union Berlin - Capital Domination

    Quality story! That is quite the rise of FC Union Berlin! Definitely following!
  2. K

    The Road to Europe - an MLS Story

    Love the story! Being in Kansas, it is always nice to see MLS being well represented! Quite the run to the Olympics too! I am curious to see where you land next!
  3. K

    The modern day Lisbon Lions - A Celtic FC story

    Start of the 2015 campaign July, August, and September During the middle of the campaign in 2014 I had requested that the board improve the training facilities. After forcing Dermot Desmond to loosen the purse strings he agreed. The new training grounds will help us to better develop our...
  4. K

    The modern day Lisbon Lions - A Celtic FC story

    MagicWithin - So far I have two youth players with loads of potential! Aiden Mcllduff. He is a an outside left back. I decided to loan him out to get first team experience, see how he copes within the league. But I am very excited that he could be a star for the side! Calvin Miller. I plan...
  5. K

    The modern day Lisbon Lions - A Celtic FC story

    dllu - Trying this out has definitely made for an interesting game. I forced things quickly early. I thought I was going to have a player revolt on my hands as it seemed every day I had a player coming in asking why all of the best players were getting sold! Since essentially the entire back...
  6. K

    The modern day Lisbon Lions - A Celtic FC story

    2014-2015 Season Review Having already completed the first season of the save. I wanted to provide an update so that I am caught up to the current point. In order to provide a true story and not just sighting off reviews. Transfers Throughout the season, I managed to offload almost...
  7. K

    The modern day Lisbon Lions - A Celtic FC story

    The modern day Lisbon Lions A Celtic Football Club Story First off, hello! Welcome to my first ever FM story! I am new to the community, but have read many of the stories and it has inspired me to give it a go! A Little background information: I absolutely love Celtic Football Club...
Back
Top