Recent content by KeikoTheFish

  1. K

    Through the middle

    Do anyone got a good tactic or some ideas for "focus your attack through the middle" I've played wide and with IF many seasons, but now I think my best players are in the central midfield and AM.. So I think I wanna change my approach to the game.
  2. K

    Is FMtouch easier than FM on pc?

    Anyone wonder about this before? Like, I played FMT two years ago, and remeber I did remarkable good in CL/EL with a Norwegian team, already the second season and ahead. Cant remember I have done the same on a PCgame anytime.. Now I got a friend that made EL/CL finale second season with...
  3. K

    Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

    Is height important to a TM? I will suppose so, but Mariano at RM got so good **** stats, but is only 181cm..
  4. K

    Remembering Kevin Francis - Direct Target Man 442 Tactic - 117 points Birmingham 1st Season

    No new tactic to read when pressing the "New version - much better" link?
  5. K

    KILLERBEE 4-3-3

    What cornertactics and free kicks are you using to get all those goals from Linde and Maguire?
  6. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    With so many tactics to choose from, is there any that suits CL-teams, mid table teams or low league teams better? Or do you need to just play them all and see whats works the best?
  7. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    How important is Pre-Match Tactical Briefing?
  8. K

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Anyone? :D Playing on touch, so cant download the tactic :(
  9. K

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Can anyone screenshot the player istructions? and cornertactic? thanks :) Wanna try this v7 :)
  10. K

    Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

    Anyone know if this tactic works on iPad? Or doesnt it matter if its on a PC or iPad?
  11. K

    Any good Corner Tactic out there?

    I got a fantastic formation, but the only thing I lack is a good corner tactic.. Atm I use Jassar's tactic, but I NEVER score with that one.. so anyone got a good one?
  12. K

    2-3-2-2-1 Samba, with ONLY ENLGISH players!

    I will write more about the tactic and so on when I finish this second season with The Saints. Hopefully this evening.
  13. K

    2-3-2-2-1 Samba, with ONLY ENLGISH players!

    I'm playing a offensive 2-3-2-2-1 formation with Southampton.. And for this savegame I'm trying something that I have never done before, I'm playing only with English players ! The idea came from Fifa (Ultimate Team), hehe.. On Fifa, your players get more chemisty og plays better with another...
Back
Top