Recent content by KeithMcD

  1. K

    FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

    Ok no problem mate wanted to go on tonight because in the mood for a game but if you have to wait for other manager then no bother.
  2. K

    FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

    I have sent request to the club so I can play if DMF accepts?
  3. K

    FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

    Alright lads texted a good few weeks ago about joining the club but DMf said I was only new so couldn't join, I have being on last few weeks not making comments because I feel noyone would listen to me because I'm so new lol but just wondering if I would be able to join the club now I'm a good...
  4. K

    FM-Base FC - PS3 FIFA 11 Pro Club

    Ok no problem Burkie only told me about the site today so I decide to join and have to say I like it so I'll be staying around the site for a while, I'm not bad at all at Fifa as Burkie will tell you and I do be online a good bit so I could play pretty much every day but I understand that you...
Back
Top