Recent content by Kidtwist

  1. K

    I cannot find my saved tactics during match

    bump. Please help. Is it just i need the new patch?
  2. K

    Tactic changes - Beta to Full FM15

    Real sorry if I'm being annoying here as I've posted twice already, but I cannot find my own tactics to use during a match. They are clear as day there when picking tactics/formation before the game, but during, nowhere to be seen. Realy quite annoying. Help anybody, or could somewhere advise...
  3. K

    I cannot find my saved tactics during match

    As the title says, they are nowhere to be seen. I have saved maybe 4 different personalised formations/tactics and can clearly see them before the game but during the game when i want to change they are no there. Am I doing something really blatantly wrong?
  4. K

    Changing tactics mid-match

    At the moment I can't actually change tactics to my own saved ones during a match. They're nowhere to be seen. Can anyone help?
Back
Top