Recent content by kime

  1. K

    How to

    Hello, can anyone tell me how I find out the current ingame date?
  2. K

    After steam update editorstopped working

    Hi, I have download FMRTE I was inputting new teams and was working fine but since steam has automatically updated it now when I go to load my saved game in FMRTE it says "FMRTE does not support your game version(12.0.3f231651), or your saved game is not loaded yet." help would be greatly...
  3. K

    Uploading shortlists

    Yeah thats where I saved it but when I go into the game and try to import it its not there :(
  4. K

    Uploading shortlists

    I have downloaded a wonderkid shortlist but when i go to import it i cant find it where i saved it, can anyone help pls?
  5. K

    Ask all your laptop/desktop questions here

    Hi there, I have installed (with disc) FM 2011 onto my pc but when i try to launch it i get and error "cannot run game: failed to set up graphics system". I could play FM 2010 fine but not with 3D also I couldn't use stream on FM 2010. Please HELP!
  6. K

    List of Player Face Superpacks

    The english premier league is logo's not face's
  7. K

    How do you make Facepacks?

    I found the like on on site, it's all good now!!
  8. K

    How do you make Facepacks?

    Can any 1 help! Can i install picture of myself onto a saved game? if so how?
Back
Top