Recent content by kingdedede17

  1. K

    Average match ratings

    At the moment I think it does it depending on when you started your save. My first save was fine. But ever since I have started a new save a few days ago it has had horrible ratings. Even though I am doing better than the first save. My friends who continued their first save have had the normal...
  2. K

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    The average ratings are beginning to **** me off. Won 4 out of 4 games at the start of the season. 3 players above a 7. Also in these 4 games I have had 6 shots on target against me and 5 have gone in. My keeper has 1 save. ONE!!?
  3. K

    Sky Bet Championship Transfer Budgets Beta

    They did sell McCarthy on deadline day so that might be why
  4. K

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    Yeah, just weird because he was there before without adding in Denmark :/ Player upfront on his own. Sanogo or Fierro?
  5. K

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    With the football manager update that came out. What has happened to Lucas Andersen? Where has he gone? I can't seem to find him anywhere. Not even Wolves have bought him :L
  6. K

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    This has happened twice in the same save now in less than a year. First it happened with Alaba where his determination stat was quite high but then it had a red arrow pointing straight down. And it was when he was also being tutored by Schweinsteiger. And now I have a regen that has the same...
  7. K

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    Probably shouldn't admit this but I have now also had Dempster-rible haha
  8. K

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    I have had two emails on football manager now that were talking about a players performance and I was wondering if you have seen any others like it. They have been. Neymar-vellous! and Dempster-rific
  9. K

    Godlike DC for Arsenal

    Get Boyata. Plays at Man City but they never use him so he won't cost that much
  10. K

    The Ask Raikan thread...

    Does it really annoy you when you sign a Non-EU player for your Spanish club because you know one of your Non-EU players that is at your club is just awaiting paperwork but it takes too long for it to happen so then you can't register both of them in your squad? You cannot speed up this process...
  11. K

    Show Off your best deal from Regen Here !!!! Buy CHEAP, Sell ASTRONOMICAL !!!!

    Unless you can prove it then it doesn't really count.
Back
Top