The thing is though, with utd, in real life, despite the debt they are actually one of the few clubs that make a profit even after including paying the debt liabilities, whereas teams like city are turning huge losses so in the game utd should actually be able to spend more than city on the...
I think they must have made Newcastle too good, rather than the game being easier, on my game Newcastle are 3rd and looking strong (im not managing them).
I had season with no transfer budgets in first window so i've had to use these players for now, as Rooney is out for 6 months and for some reason Januzaj is playing much better than Kagawa. Januzaj is playing average rating of 7, but Zaha is performing very well indeed with a higher average...
FYI my formation is:
------------De Gea----------
-----Smalling-Jones-Vidic-----
----Carrick-Fellaini-Cleverley---
Zaha------Januzaj-------Nani--
----------Van Persie-----------
Carrick and Cleverley are deep lying playmakers, Fellaini is ball winning midfielder. Zaha, Januzaj and Nani are...
My current tactic certainly has over 60% average possession, highest possession 75% with multiple 70%+ matches, numerous times had 3 players all with over 100 passes each in a match, I had 4 players with 100+ passes once or twice I think. I use high pressing but what i've noticed is that my...
I've continued to play Barmby and his determination has gone up another 2 in less than two months, 1st the screenshot again from September '13 showing determination on the rise and currently at 13, then screenshot just less than 2 months later in November '13 showing determination still quickly...
Mats Daehli
I was getting anoid at my u18s manager not playing him in the u18s even though he one of best players there so I decided to move him up into my first team and slowly draft him into the first team, I made his move up to first team in January of the very first season! and look at his...