Recent content by Klose79

  1. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I guess it's the direction of the ball curve durign corners :)
  2. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hi Is this the default skin?
  3. K

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Hi I just don't get it... why do you say that this is the best underdog tactic but you tried it with the strongest team in the leagues Rosenborg ( predicted 1th ) :) Or maybe I'm missing something here?
  4. K

    BLOODLUST ! ( CLOSED )

    TFF, can you add Training :) Thanks!
  5. K

    GLADIATOR !

    Hey, Could someone upload V4 here? Thanks
  6. K

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Hey, Did you set the man marking? :)
  7. K

    WRATH !

    I remember that TFF said you need a purely defensive player for DM position
  8. K

    CONQUEROR !

    It's the same as for the version with AMC but for the version with 2 strikers you set the man marking for the right striker. There are pictures at the OP what position you should mark vs different formations.
  9. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    Yup, guys from SI made sure that no one can't win everything at once and they add some crazy bad luck to the game when you have more than 10 injured players or when you have about 20 scoring opportunities in some important match and your opponent has only 1-2 scoring opportunities but he wins...
  10. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    Hehe :) it's insane but FM is designed to not allow you to win everything at once and it want you play more seasons :P
  11. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    Can you show your media prediction and your team? Thanks.
  12. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    I'm trying Supernova V2 with Liverpool :)
  13. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    As far as I know, it depends on many things including the hidden attribute "Versatility"... the higher this attribute the faster player learns new position. :)
  14. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    Just use the filters that TFF uploaded at the OP or check the screenshots that also can be found at the OP there you can some recommended players for ML/MR/AMCL/STCR positions.
  15. K

    Gamebreaking tactic from Mr Langvatn

    It's only me who doesn't have any good result with this tactic? :S
Back
Top