Hey, sorry for long time to reply. The tactic you suggested seems to work pretty well at home, I won all 4 home games (including a 7-1 win over Inter :O even when they had a full strength squad)
But it's when i'm away my team seems to struggle, after playing 4 games i've lost 3 and drawn 1...
Ah cool, I will try that when I load FM up later then, cheers :) And na it's cool, you've helped alot already :P I'll have a mess around with the PI's and test them out, got a few easy games coming up if I remember right so will be able to fiddle. Thanks for the help thou :D
I haven't been able to use Gotze as he has just got back from injury since Pre Season, but I was hoping to focus on him yeah, so would be easier to not make him the primary playmaker?
Won't be able to post a screenshot for a few hours so will get back to you then. But I think I've got it set to...
Hey, currently managing Dortmund and my team seems to be abit unreliable in all areas. The defence seems to be pretty poor and we've conceded 9 goals already in the first 6 games of the season. I have won 4 games of these games and lost the other 2 (FC Bayern and HSV)
I'm using the current...
Sorry it's been along time but was on holiday for a week and had other commitments.
Anyway, when I tried loaning him out on free no one was interested. Ended up just leaving it for a few months until i was able to offer him a contract. Now he can play for me :) Good timing aswell as one of my...
1. I'm Aston Villa, Prem, in 2018/19 season
3. I signed him when he was 16, (he's now 18) and has only just arrived at the club so I can't remember well enough, sorry.
4. Will try it, cheers for the help :)
After winning everything for the past 2 seasons, I thought it was time to sell some of my key players and try to bring success to the club with my young stars.
Sanogo I sold mainly due to him scoring at least 1-2 goals per game, was fun for a season then just made it too easy. However...
Well probably not the right place but recently signed a regen from the Ukraine who had no problem with a work permit when I signed him but he has just arrived and says he can't play due to not having a work permit? I don't have any EU feeders clubs for some reason and when I asked board for some...
Have you tried looking at Fabio Coentrao as an replacement? I've had him since first season and it's now 2018, he has been a good consistent left winger and LB for me.
Valenca and At. Madrid, meet them both quite alot in the Champs League. Like beating Valenca because they always sign my players of me and enquire about my whole team. One season they spent 60mil+ on players from me...
And At. Madrid because in the first 3/4 seasons they kept signing stars...
Ha cheers man :), and I know it's alot but most of the english strikers in my game have done bad since the start other than Rooney who has 98 goals in 138 caps now :D and the regens aren't too good either, past few seasons I spent alot of time trying to find some good english talent and only...
2017/18 - With Aston Villa
GK: Areola - Only 24 but he has won Goalkeeper of the Year twice in the row, hardly lets in a goal
RB: Mendez (Regen) - Amazing player rapid and always running down the wing causing havoc
CB: Phil Jones - Currently captain of the team + English :)
CB: Otamendi /...
Three regens that I've got in my game, had them all since they were 16/17 and have gradually brought them into my first team.
Melis has been solid for the back of my team for almost 2 seasons now, and hes only 22 :D Had lots of interests for him, recently declined a 30mil bid for him as...