Recent content by Kobeck

  1. K

    A noob guide to editing

    I have managed to get the editor graphics into an "out of range" situation. Any way to get it back in range. I have uninstalled, checked the registry with fix-it and reinstalled witout success. Obviously the video choice is stored somewhere, but I don't know where - arrugh!
  2. K

    Putting Isle Of Wight On The Map

    USA-USA-USA lol From Tennessee. I do not have much of a football background, well none really. But I enjoy this franchise. Not knowing anything about professional football is really an advantage as I have very little clue the way things should be - lol I last purchased this...
  3. K

    Putting Isle Of Wight On The Map

    thanks for continuing the challenge. I think everyone wants to suceed at this challenge, certainly was the final reason I dropped $40 on the game. Possibly not an Isle of Wight team but a level 10 UK team. Don't know who I will try when game arrives Friday.
  4. K

    Putting Isle Of Wight On The Map

    subscribed FM10 in the mail. Like the style you are using. Not too much about the players and quick hits on the Ws and Ls. Are you consiously playing for the Cups? Are your finances improving as you move up?
Back
Top