Recent content by kobyone

  1. K

    Online game with one or two committed players

    I'm also interested in this game if its still open?
  2. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Why is the right winger support and the left one attack?
  3. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Why is the right winger support and the left one attack? And why is the individual training as it is? Both central midfielders train deep playmaker defensive!? What is the logic behind this, and why arent the left one training Box to Box?
  4. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    I`m sorry if this has been answered b4: Why is the right winger support, and the left attacking?
  5. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Do I have to use wide midfielders, or can i use wingers, inside wingers? Will it be just as effective?
  6. K

    Written In The Stars 2019

    I have PMed you Skype and Steam details. I suggest we agree on next session at the end of each session. It`s much better to be dynamic and pragmatic, then having a schedule set in stone at exact days and times. Every day and time will differ for us all each week. I`m open for whatever league.
  7. K

    Written In The Stars 2019

    I`m interested in the Written In The Stars 2019 game.
  8. K

    10-Man Scottish Premiership Network Game

    Have this started? If not, im interested
  9. K

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Love your work TFF, but have you tried a pure 4-4-2 with "Ashbringer" tactics? I feel it works even better. It is much more consistent and the defence is fantastic. The opposition can`t do anything on the wings. Could you try experiment with it?
  10. K

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Hi Daniel :) How important is it that the midfielders are central mid support and attack? Can other (maybe more natural roles for my players) work just as good, or will that "destroy" the tactic?
  11. K

    The Power Of 4222 - Be Patient and Get Result!

    I love this tactic. Good job. Have you tried with Inside Forwards instead of Wingers, PowerOfTactic? Will that work?
  12. K

    MartinsLibero - My first libero tactic for FM18

    Great job Martino :)! Love this tactic. It will be exciting to see what ur tweaks are.
  13. K

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    Why do you use AMC and not SS, TFF?
  14. K

    LI4MS GOALS GALORE

    Can u plz upload the tactic in FMF-file also? .tac file doesnt work for me.
  15. K

    TETE-A-TETE (possession football with CLEAR CUT CHANCES)!CHEAT TACTIC!

    What Match Prep. do u use, Giannis the Greek?
Back
Top