Recent content by kojisama

  1. K

    Tactics from around the world

    Ok, sorry I found it on post 42
  2. K

    Tactics from around the world

    Hi ! can you upload this tactic please?? https://www.fmkorea.com/index.php?mid=fm21tactic&sort_index=voted_count&order_type=desc&document_srl=3228851671
  3. K

    Camolas

    So quick reply !! Thank you so much :)
  4. K

    Camolas

    Camolas v2
  5. K

    Camolas

    Hi !! can you share V2 again plz ?
  6. K

    FM Beta Man City tactic Guardiola recreation

    Still no follow-up to this tactic?
  7. K

    FM Beta Man City tactic Guardiola recreation

    Hi ! More screenshots plz
  8. K

    4-1-2-3 LDP's History in The Making

    Hi all and thx for your report. 1 question plz. You had these good results without any individual players instructions ? Did anyone try to put some ? Thank you
  9. K

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Hi everyone I would like to try this please can you upload it please ? https://www.fmkorea.com/1370063228
  10. K

    4-2-3-1 Formation - The Invincibles - Manchester United

    Hey mate Thanks for your tactic One question plz, no one has individual instructions? Only default ones?
  11. K

    Chicken Wing Series

    Did you change something or did you play like this ? I mean, about individual instructions, do you play with default one or do you put some ? I have problem with that. Thank you
  12. K

    Chicken Wing Series

    Did you change something or did you play like this ? I mean, for exemple your inside forward support (Lozano) have no individual instuctions (just default one), did you put some ? Thank you
  13. K

    <18.3.3> 4-2-3-1 Offensive tactic with good defense.41 games... never defeated!!!

    Salut et merci pour cette belle tactique.. Juste une question, pourquoi l'attaquant gauche et l'ailier droit sont les seuls joueurs de l'équipe à ne pas avoir de consignes individuelles ??? Je pose la question car lorsque je regarde tes screenshots, Neymar ne marque pas beaucoup de but (12...
  14. K

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Your "AP" is attack or support ? then, what did you do for his insividual instructions please ?
  15. K

    5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

    Thank you for sharing. I have a question please. I play with Arsenal and Mesut Ozil in SS it is not very productive. Which role could I put in place of SS without much unbalanced tactics please ???
Back
Top