Recent content by Kostis10

  1. K

    Cyprus League

    Go on steam then go on football manager 2015 then community then workshop then search cyprus then subscribe to on of the download and load to the game hope it helps -kosta
  2. K

    First and Last BaP of FM 14

    First Name: Kostas Second Name: Sarinakis Full Name(Optional): Ethnicity: White Hair Colour: Brown Skin Tone: tan DoB(DD/MM): 04/02 City of birth: Athens Nation: Greece Declared For Nation(Y/N): Second Nations(Max 2): Job Preferences(Max 3): Manager Languages(Max 2): Greek English Height(cm)...
  3. K

    BaP (first time)

    im sorry i have school etc im too busy to do this
  4. K

    The Director of Football Challenge.

    your director of football is pretty good at transfers
  5. K

    Bronx on their way to the top

    I scored a World Cup goal hope I can keep it up
  6. K

    Bronx on their way to the top

    Italy to win the World Cup.
  7. K

    BaP (first time)

    there isnt gothenburg
  8. K

    BaP (first time)

    By the way i will be making everyone 16 so don't add year in date of birth sorry i forgot
  9. K

    BaP (first time)

    Hi this is my first BaP I will be making a a team replacing workington on skrill conference called wonderkids. I wont sell any player until 15 years later then i will add more people. I will be needing GK-Oliver Freed GK-Wolfgang 'Tiny' Creutzfeldt DL- CD/DL- any defender- CD/DR-Rob...
  10. K

    Bronx on their way to the top

    I cant seem to perform higher in the leagues...
  11. K

    Barclays Premier League Manager Game

    Name: Kostas Papadopoulos Age: 27 City: Athens Nation: Greece Top managerial stats: Tactical, Man Management, determination Tendencies: will use counter attack, develop young players Favoured Club Olympiakos Formation:4 defenders 1 dm 2 cm 2 winger 1 foward Coaching (Attack, Defence): attack...
  12. K

    Bronx on their way to the top

    Man I had a great first season now I can barely get a start ill guess GermanyGermany
Back
Top