Recent content by kriptonit21

  1. K

    HYBRID (Scotia - Conqueror) 4-5-1 Tactic 19.3.5

    Well that's true ahha However i would like that the striker could have more goals. I'm trying to figure a way that i could bring more of him .. END OF SEASON.
  2. K

    HYBRID (Scotia - Conqueror) 4-5-1 Tactic 19.3.5

    I would like that the striker have more goals. The team works good. The lost against EIBAR, i was rotating the team. Overall, i dont think its a bad tactic.
  3. K

    HYBRID (Scotia - Conqueror) 4-5-1 Tactic 19.3.5

    http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachments/share-download-fm19-tactics/1209406d1560775840-hybrid-scotia-conqueror-4-5-1-tactic-19-3-5-h.jpg
  4. K

    HYBRID (Scotia - Conqueror) 4-5-1 Tactic 19.3.5

    Will give it a try in the second part of the season. Really need something new in this save. Give reports later.
  5. K

    The rise of Pentelli

    I think, it could do better. But not bad at all :)
  6. K

    The rise of Pentelli

    Will give it a try. Will start a new save with Malaga in Spain. Later i'll give some reports.
  7. K

    Chicken Wing Series

    ALL TATICS. Updated. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c6owec51jgj8r/fm19 shared by "stephenhk stephenhk"
  8. K

    Chicken Wing Series

    With the 442v2. Its not bad results with an average team (my opinion) like Lille.
  9. K

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Ty for the info, will try. Good save.
  10. K

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    FOR PRINT SCREEN! Alt + F9 Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2019/screenshots !
  11. K

    4-4-2 (H) / 4-4-1-1 (A) - Too Sweets

    I dont usually use "combination tactics" (away, or home). I tried this one. THIS IS FCKING FABULOUS. Really nice Christmas Gift
  12. K

    4-4-2 SET PIECE BEAST

    Will use it this season with AC Milan, then give some reports.
  13. K

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    With this version, in four years i was twice VICE-Champions League (2020-2021). And Win it once (in the last year, 2022), with FCPorto.
  14. K

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    This one seems a good formation. And nice stats. I'll give it a try too, report later. Ty for the upload, and for make this one appear :)
Back
Top