Recent content by KrishnaSadhana

  1. K

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Bangkok City FC Hello, it's me again. After your excellent work for the Pattaya United badge, I would like to request another custom badge from you: Team Name: Bangkok City FC Colours: an inverted version of the Man City badge (basically the Man City badge with Melbourne City colors) Year...
  2. K

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    The letters in the IPEKA logo should be white (or having a white outline) but other than that it’s perfect! Thank you :D EDIT: Just opened this logo on my laptop and the current logo looks amazing! Guess it's my phone's **** screen that makes it slightly dull...sorry for the trouble, mate! I...
  3. K

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    IPEKA Pattaya United Nice logos rocheyb! I would like you to make one for me, if you don't mind. It's a Thai football club that went extinct last year (they were moved to another city) and I would like to have a refreshed badge of the team, as if the team was revived back from the dead :D Team...
  4. K

    Need help installing kits

    I've made a few custom kits for my Indonesian league teams as well as installing a couple new kit packs for the Indonesian league, with a few of the files overwriting my previously installed kitpack. But when I run the game, a few of my new kits were installed perfectly, but the ones that...
  5. K

    The World NEEDS You! World SuperLeague Project!

    Team Name: Inter Saigon Short Name: Inter Saigon Colours (Home/Away/Third): white-navy (home), red-black (away), dark green (third) Sponsor (assuming some kind-hearted FM-Base user would be awesome enough to create a kit/logo pack for the DB, of course!): Common Viet (home), Vinaphone (away)...
  6. K

    [FM16] Around The World - Pack of big leagues (Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa..).

    I've downloaded your database and I have to say you've made quite a detailed one. My hats are officially off for you, Sangue Blu, you really did created a magnificent database. However the only problem that I had is whenever I load Japan, China, and Indonesia on the game, it always comes up...
  7. K

    Hello there!

    Hello there my fellow FM players. I'm Krishna, I'm from Indonesia but am currently studying in Japan and I have to say I'm still a novice at this. Hoping that I would learn a thing or two from the lads here! :D
Back
Top