Recent content by kyoto

  1. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    I gave you guys my feedback with Benfica http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/351959-devastator-284.html#post2944533 now here's my feedback with Portugal Sub-23 in Olympic Games in same save. Team: Results: Tactic worked better than I expected in friendly's and...
  2. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    Here's my feedback from my end season! I played with SL Benfica, top Portuguese League team. "All season using V10 version" Team Achievements: - 1st Place at League w/ 32V 1D 1L - Portugal Cup Winner - Super Cup Winner - Portuguese League Cup Winner - Champions League: 2nd at Group Stage /...
  3. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    you dont need to extract nothing, just copy the file as I said
  4. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    you need to put it on your folder: C:\Users\"USER"\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\tactics In game, go to tactics and load your tactic
  5. K

    DEVASTATOR!

    Here's my feedback at my Benfica 1st Season! Half of the season and here's the results: The Team: Overall this tactic is being great in my team. Feel free to give some advices about who can I buy to improve team.
  6. K

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    The Lokito original tactic worked well for me! I already posted some initial results back at beginning. I tried SL Benfica at Portuguese League. Won championship and cup's at 1st season, eliminated from Champions League at semifinal against M. City (2-0 A) (4-2 H). 2nd Season againg won...
  7. K

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    I'll make a try of this tactic in a lower league, maybe in Skybet championship or Liga Adelante and I'll say something then :)
  8. K

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    Not having much time to play FM at the moment but as I said here's my stats at league with this tactic at my Portuguese League save: Table: Gyazo - 8fca4698fde437b2816a39afbe91d184.png Results: Gyazo - 9f63ef8e96ae5eac94f9e3dbea4d35ca.png With a few games, I'm having a great start at League...
  9. K

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    I'm now trying this one at this last update (15.1.3) I'm playing a new save at portuguese league with Benfica, maybe ill try at my beta save with Liverpool too. Ill post later my results ^^)
  10. K

    LOKITO - THE GUARDIOLA CONCEPT

    Just do this guys Go to Tactics, select "Manage Tactics": Gyazo - 1a4b3232b07b62a77591784b04d57940.png Import the 2 files that LOKITO uploaded: Gyazo - bb277501c655f250cb6b671d861ceea0.png Choose the tactic and add them: Gyazo - 6792ea6cca33bd00850c3596d7c8d90e.png I discovered by myself...
Back
Top