Recent content by kzmk

  1. K

    Scintillating at home but Poor away.

    I think teams get a boost when playing at home - goes for your team and the opposition. Home games to me seem almost too easy, and if they're easy for you then they're easy for the opposition as well. Your setup to me seems to leave a lot of space behind the defense. CWB's tend to get very high...
  2. K

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Big Sam, is that you?
  3. K

    Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

    Yeah, that sounds about right and is just what I thought it was. For me, it's an important attribute. Maybe not so much for the "beasts", but one that can make or break a squad player.
  4. K

    Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

    How does it work then? I feel I've always struggled to get inconsistent players performing consistently, but I guess that in some cases at least it might just be that I take a lot more note of player performing inconsistently when I know his consistency rating is poor.
  5. K

    Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

    Januzaj's dribbling is 16 and technique 17 and Hazard has 18 in both. So, he's not as good as Hazard. Still OTT, though...
  6. K

    Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

    Have you checked their hidden attributes? Changes to crucial hidden attributes can make a lot more difference than changes to visible attributes.
  7. K

    Football Manager 2014 - 14.3 patch

    Not only has he had a boost, he no longer has the "shoots from distance" PPM.
  8. K

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Could be an issue with your players having low pressure and/or important matches attributes, or maybe too demanding team talks or press conferences. I would probably also consider using more defensive tactics against these teams. Rigid with lots of defensive players, counter/defensive strategy...
  9. K

    How do you get efficiency from Xherdan Shaqiri?

    When you're interested in a player, always check his PPM's for "shoots from distance". Inside forwards with this PPM, such as Shaqiri (or Ronaldo, Schurrle, Nani, Robben etc), are the worst kind. You could try and get him to stop it via PPM training, but I've never ever managed to get any player...
  10. K

    John Guidetti

    In my current United save I bought him from City for 825k after the first season as I thought he looked a decent back up for Rooney and Lewandowski in the false nine role, especially for such a low fee. Gave him 10-15 starts plus a few more from the bench, mostly in cups, never against top...
  11. K

    Do you change your preferred formations every season?

    I was just wondering about the same thing. In my first United save I won the prem, league cup and champion's league in the first season. In the the second season my tactic seemingly just stopped working and I ended up rage quitting and abandoning the save after a winless run of 5 or so games...
  12. K

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Surely there's no nicer way to end a 22-match run of straight wins (including PSG & Barca home and away, Chelsea & Liverpool away etc.) than a ridiculous error by the world's third best GK for the opposition equalizer after 84 minutes?
  13. K

    Bugs you've come across?

    I can't make non-negotiable transfer offers, whether I'm buying or selling players. When I click the "negotiable" button, it sort of "reacts" but doesn't change to non-negotiable. Non-negotiable contract offers work normally. Everything was working fine yesterday. Anybody else had this issue...
  14. K

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Just finished my first season with United, had a very good season. Won the title, champs league and league cup. I have a few major frustrations though... The goals to shots on target ratio when dominating games really is absolutely ridiculous. It seems to vary between different strategies as...
  15. K

    Post Your Frustrations

    I'm just getting into my third season with Southampton. In the january window in the second season man city made a deadline day offer of 21,5 mill for Gaston Ramirez, which I duly rejected (or rather demanded 30 mill which City didn't pay). He threw a tantrum, but I managed to calm him down with...
Back
Top