Recent content by Lars Malling

  1. L

    High Scoring Arsenal - 4-1-3-2 WB

    I've took in Tom Carroll (Tottenham) and Matty James (Leicester) - both on loan for the season. In january I've loaned Debuchy and Rojo. Matty, Debuchy and Tom were all players for the sake of the width and neither of them played that much. Rojo went directly in the starting 11 - and did really...
  2. L

    High Scoring Arsenal - 4-1-3-2 WB

    Tried it out with Torino and very pleased with ending up in 4th place! I also made it to the final in the cup but, even though I deserved the win, Juventus grabbed a lucky 1-0 victory :(
  3. L

    High Scoring Arsenal - 4-1-3-2 WB

    Tried this one out, with Atletico Madrid. Great job winning the double. Next season I hope to go even further in the Champions League
  4. L

    ***FM 14 TACTICAL THREAD***********************JASSAR*******

    Is the set pieces added in JassarMW? Or only in the xPer version?
  5. L

    Southampton Assistant Manager

    I've got Tancredi as my assistant manager, and got Favini as my director of football. Not english tough :)
  6. L

    ********* BAZOOKA ******** JASSAR ******

    Can you upload screen of first season transfers, in your Tottenham safe? Looks like a great tactic dude, will test it soon :)
  7. L

    Any tactic for 13.2.3??

    Want any testers?
  8. L

    Conbob85's Sweeper System 3 Tactic Set High Possession (13.2.2)

    I'm about to start a game with Bilbao, how would you use the tactics in this case? 3-6-1 home 3-7-0 away 3-5-2 when in need of a goal Something like that?
  9. L

    [13.2.2][29-01-13] Tactics 4-2-3-1,4-6-0,4-4-2 TanakaStyle

    Okey, well I've used 4-2-3-1 when at home, 4-6-0 away and 4-4-2 chasing a goal. Unfortounately I forgot to save the game. Will start over and test again, using your guideline :)
  10. L

    [13.2.2][29-01-13] Tactics 4-2-3-1,4-6-0,4-4-2 TanakaStyle

    Some results with Swansea, first season: Tottenham 1 - 0 Swansea Swansea 2 - 1 Liverpool Hartlepool 0 - 4 Swansea Everton 0 - 2 Swansea Man. Utd. 0 - 2 Swansea Excellent start! Then hit a downhill: Swansea 1 - 3 Chelsea Q.P.R 2 - 1 Swansea Swansea 2 - 2 Sunderland Newcastle 2 - 1 Swansea 4 games...
Back
Top