Recent content by larupcki

  1. L

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

    Hey Raikan! I need help with my Napoli. Im in the middle of the season (winter transfer window) and I'm about to play Real Madrid in CL Playoffs. I'm not sure if I'll manage to get Corchia (Sochaux wants 15 mil) neither Musacchio or Bocchetti. What's more, Hamsik just got injured and he'll be...
  2. L

    Complete Forwards

    And where's Cavani?
  3. L

    Post Your Frustrations

    My condolences.
  4. L

    Which Team Should I Be?

    FF Malmoe, FC Copenhagen, FC Evian, but since you don't fancy playing small leagues - Q.P.R., Nottingham Forest, Newcastle, Monza FC
  5. L

    Post Your Frustrations

    Okay uhmm... Let me cut the long story short. I started playin Napoli. Everything's fine, im 2nd in Serie A after 9 games. But! I'm drawn in CL Groupstage along Man City, Barcelona and Shakhtar. RAGE. Okay, I managed to beat The Citizens 1-0 at home and Shakhtar 2-1 away but then I lost to Barca...
  6. L

    What Roles and Duties Best suit my players?

    DC: Hugo Campagnaro, Paolo Cannavaro DMC: Walter Gargano MC: Gokhan Inler, Blerim Dzemalli also Goran Pandev as AMC or Striker Playin a offensive 4-4-2 Diamond based on short passes and possesion control with DMC Gargano, 2x MC Inler, Dzemalli and Hamsik as AMC
  7. L

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

    Cheers mate! He looks decent enough. PS. Też jestem z Polski ;-)
  8. L

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

    I need a preferably young DC for my Napoli but my budget is the main obstacle. Got only 1.7 mln.
Back
Top