Recent content by leartdushi

  1. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hey guys, started a new save with Atl.Bilbao, here are some screenshots. Only signed Ander Herrera in January. Won the League and Cup in the first season. The goal machine: The assist king and player of the year: Cup final: Once again, thank you TFF for the tactics :)
  2. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Another season finished by the mighty FC UNITED ruling the world, won everything this season thanks to TFF tactics :).. Here are some screenshots, together with the best player Dominic Bottcher not only in my team but also in the game, a regen that I bought in the beginning of the season...
  3. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hey man, good luck with your career :)... I do not remember well but i think in League one or two but not sure sorry
  4. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Of course I paid for all the players in installments for about 70% of the total transfer fee. If you played FM19 enough I think you know that already. Each year I got promoted and here I am, since joining the PL each year I have posted all the screenshots so you can check them in this thread :)
  5. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Yes I always use the update tactics and follow the instructions from TFF :)
  6. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    One more amazing season is over and won 4 trophies thanks to TFF :) Here are some screenshots: Thank you TFF for amazing tactics as always :)
  7. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Just finished another season and what a season it has been, won all the cups except CL (lost to Liverpool in semi-final)... I always use the tactic updates, the combo Conqueror-Gladiator was used from January. My best player of the season: OLIVER BATISTA MEIER (the beast) Here are some...
  8. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Finished the second season in the PL by finishing 4th, but won the Carabao Cup and Champions League and in both games won against Arsenal... SWEET :) I used both Conqueror and Shieldwall updates here are some screenshots:
  9. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Yes something was not right when I did the screenshots, but just click on them and when the new tab opens just zoom in and you will see them :)
  10. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    First season into the PL and I am speechless.. Even though with a below average team we managed to finished 3rd in the league. I used Shield wall V2 and V3. Also won the Carabao Cup. here are some screenshots: Thanks TFF for the incredible tactics :)
  11. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    UNBELIEVABLE !! Promoted to Premier League by winning the Sky Bet Championship. Also reached the Semi-Final of the Carabao Cup by beating MANUTD (screenshot below), but then lost to ManCity 3-8 (embarrased) This is my key player for the season, bought him for 195k. Premier League here...
  12. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Promotion from Sky Bet League One.. Sold this player for 3.2mln to Bournemouth, bought him 18k two seasons before. GREAT BUSINESS !!
  13. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Won the 3rd back to back promotion, without any struggle :)
  14. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Hey m8, I started the same challenge as well with FC UNITED.. so good luck to you :)
  15. L

    FM19 Tactics by TFF

    Can you post your starting 11 please :)
Back
Top