Recent content by Leblique

  1. L

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Could someone please get this? https://m.fmkorea.com/1366660262 Thanks very much!
  2. L

    ChickenWing Series from China

    I'm 10 PL games deep with this tactic as Arsenal. 8 wins and 2 draws. 36 goals for and 6 against. I've also won all 3 Europa League games so far and both Carabao cup games (rotated teams in these competitions). Aubameyang has 15 in 9 PL games. Welbeck has 9 in 9. I'm using the DLP version as...
  3. L

    High Scoring Arsenal - 4-1-3-2 WB

    Did the new update even involve any ME changes?
  4. L

    AUREA MEDIOCRITAS

    OK, thanks mate. Will give the tactic a run now!
  5. L

    AUREA MEDIOCRITAS

    Who takes corners?
  6. L

    Knap tactics

    New to this thread, but looking for a 4-2-3-1 and see three. Any big differences between them? Not so much in results, but in style etc.
  7. L

    Mahluk v5 - Excellent football, Good results!

    Working well for anyone? Seems to leak a lot of goals, especially on set-pieces...
  8. L

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    https://www.sendspace.com/file/41lfyq
  9. L

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Anyone finding it difficult to cope with all the red cards for the Vodu tactic?
  10. L

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    From what I could tell after watching about a minute of this video; everyone marks tight always, everyone closes down always, everyone tackles hard, every opposition player should be shown onto weaker foot. The tactic is working well for me, but the hard tackling has me at the top of the red...
  11. L

    EXECUTIONER!

    I use a DLP on defend duty. I haven't changed any specific instructions, but obviously the DLP plays more risky passes by default. I may start to let him play more direct passes, as currently he is set to short pass much like the rest of the team, but not sure yet as I'm quite happy with his...
  12. L

    EXECUTIONER!

    Great tactic. Role of the attacking FB seems much enhanced since the original version. I have changed the duty of the DMC to be a DLP(def), with most of the same instructions. Obviously he can now play more risky passes, but it suits the player I have. 5 assists in 20 games so far is not bad...
  13. L

    Hidden Gems - Good tactics not posted on FM-Base

    Has anyone tried this? http://www.fmkorea.com/134627706 It's quite new, but I'm interested to see if it lives up to the screenshots.
  14. L

    High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

    I've found that to be the case with every tactic on FM14, it's just the way it works. However, this tactic has still got me winning games but I'm conceding a lot more on the counter. Perhaps it's worth a look at your match prep and altering it to help with whatever has become weaker - it's...
  15. L

    High Pressing Tactic. No lose in 58 games (win 46) A.C. Milan. Goal Difference 100

    This is a confusing amount of tweaks... I've downloaded a couple and positionally they are quite different from the OP. Are any of these tweaks improvements or is it all personal preference and making the most of the players available?
Back
Top